Skip to main content
Things to bring on the day
- Kayak, Canoe or SUP. Boats can be shared within teams.
- Personal water for the whole event/weekend (there is a public bubbler/water fountain available)
- Personal food for the whole event/weekend (2 x public BQQ’s available)
- Sun cream
- Paddling clothing that is appropriate for the weather (long sleeves recommended)
- Warm clothes for night paddling (recommend no cotton tights)
- Appropriate footwear
- Life Jacket - for all juniors, 24hr team and solo paddlers.
- Pea-less whistle
- Tent or Recovery Shelter, if staying the night, plus sleeping gear
- Personal first aid kit
- Cash for food, drinks and merchandise (no ATM on-site)